ATV Self Storage Facility
Get Your Garage Back
All-terrain vehicles (ATV) are fun to drive but take up extra storage space in your garage. Utilize our drive-up storage units for a secure storage solution for your vehicle and your gear. All of our storage locations offer superior protection form the elements. Along with providing safe, secure, clean, and convenient self-storage, we provide you peace of mind that your ATV is safe and secure for short or long term storage.
Protecting Your ATV
An all-terrain vehicle (ATV) needs special care when putting it into storage. To be sure that it is ready to go for the next adventure, make sure to clean your ATV thoroughly. Grease and lubricate all moving parts. Remove and replace the spark plugs. Change the oil and filters. Add lubrication and grease to all moving parts. Disconnect the battery. Completely fill the fuel tank and add fuel stabilizers. Make sure that the tires are properly inflated. Consider putting the ATV up on blocks to prevent tire warping and cover it if desired.
Worry-Free Storage Solutions
The benefits of storing your ATV with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Affordable, clean, and well-lit interior storage units to suit your storage needs. From small engine vehicles to full size cars, we have storage units of all sizes.
- We offer flexible lease terms for either short or long-term storage. Money saving discounts are available on many of our units.
- Secure self-storage with electronic gates and 24/7 video monitoring at our locations ensure your items are protected.
- Storage Rentals of America has many convenient locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your ATV in long term storage and bring in a copy.
For more information or to reserve your storage unit, visit one of our convenient storage locations or give us a call at 1 (800) 457-5678.
ATV Storage Near Me
ATV Storage in Delaware
ATV Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
ATV Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
ATV Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
ATV Storage in Ohio
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
ATV Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681