ATV Self Storage Facility
Get Your Garage Back
All-terrain vehicles (ATV) are fun to drive but take up extra storage space in your garage. Utilize our drive-up storage units for a secure storage solution for your four wheeled vehicle and gear. All of our ATV storage units offer superior protection form the elements. Along with providing safe, secure, clean, and convenient self-storage, we provide you peace of mind that your ATV is safe and secure for short or long term storage. You can reserve your storage online for free for 7 days. No deposit or credit card required!
What Size Storage Unit Do I Need for My ATV?
Whether you have a sport or utility ATV, a 5×10 storage space is your best bet. You’ll have extra room to store your equipment as well. If you are considering anything smaller like a 5×5 storage unit, keep in mind it will be a very tight fit.
Preparing Your ATV for Storage
Your ATV needs special care when putting it into storage. Use this checklist to make sure it’s ready to go for the next adventure.
- Clean the Exterior: Soap it up, rinse it down, and dry it off. Make sure everything is dry to prevent rust.
- Add a Fuel Stabilizer: Fuel has a shelf life of about 3 to 4 months so make sure you add a fuel stabilizer to make it last longer.
- Disconnect the Battery: Batteries will lose their charge when kept plugged in and in storage. Make sure you store it in a cool, dry place. Storing it in colder temperatures will slow down the charge loss from storage. You may also consider hooking it to a battery tender. A battery tender uses very little juice to keep the battery charged. Don’t forget to remove it from your machine after you take it out of storage.
- Change the Oil: Be sure to change the filter and oil to protect your engine over time.
- Inflate Tires: For extended storage periods, inflate your ATVs tires to prevent them from becoming flat on one side. Utilize blocks during colder months.
- Cover Your ATV: Protect your ATV from dirt, grime, and the elements by placing a cotton cover over it.
- Update Insurance: When it comes to insurance be sure that your coverage is updated to include Storage Rentals of America as the storage location.
Your Worry-Free Storage Solutions
The benefits of storing your ATV with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Affordable, clean, and well-lit interior storage units to suit your storage needs. From small engine vehicles to full size cars, we have storage units of all sizes.
- We offer flexible lease terms for either short or long-term storage. Money saving discounts are available on many of our units.
- Secure self-storage with electronic gates and 24/7 video monitoring at our locations ensure your items are protected.
- Storage Rentals of America has many convenient locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your ATV in long term storage and bring in a copy.
ATV Storage Near Me
ATV Storage in Delaware
ATV Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
ATV Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
ATV Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
ATV Storage in Ohio
- Avon: 998 Center Road Avon, OH 44011
- Greenwich #5: 60 E Main Street, Greenwich, OH 44837
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
ATV Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681