Boat Self Storage Facility
Free Up Your Driveway
While it’s fun to ride on the open waters, storing your boat afterwards can be difficult and take up that much needed space at home. Some HOAs even prevent boat owners from storing their boat in front of their home. The solution is clear, using self-storage at one of our many convenient locations. We provide our customers with peace of mind as all our locations are safe, secure, well lit, and clean. With all of this and more we provide our customers with great access so they can get back on the water
Preparing Your Boat for Storage
Boats are well protected when placed in an interior storage space. There is no damage from the elements and less risk of vandalism and/or theft due to the high-level of security at the storage facility. Clean your boat and dry everything thoroughly before putting it into storage. Add lubrication and grease to all moving parts. Disconnect the battery. Fill the fuel tank and add fuel stabilizers. Flush the coolant system and refill it with new anti-freeze. If the engine is not diesel, use fogging oil to protect the carburetor and cylinders. Inflate the trailer tires properly. For extended storage periods, place the trailer on blocks to prevent the tires from warping.
Worry-Free Storage Solutions
The benefits of storing your boat with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Clean, well-lit, and affordable storage units of all sizes to accommodate any storage needs from a motorcycle to a large RV and keep them in a protected interior space.
- No long-term commitment. Stay longer and save with great money saving offers on many of our units.
- Electronic gates and 24/7 video monitoring provide additional protection and security for your important items.
- Store in one of our many convenient locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your boat in long term storage and bring in a copy.
For more information or to reserve your storage unit, visit one of our convenient storage locations or give us a call at 1 (800) 457-5678.
Boat Storage Near Me
Boat Storage in Delaware
Boat Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
Boat Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
Boat Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
Boat Storage in Ohio
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
Boat Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681