Car Self Storage Facility
We’re Your Car Storage Solution
Whether you need extra space to store your sports car or protection for your vintage car, we have the perfect storage option to suit your needs. Free up your garage or driveway for your everyday family vehicles. Our storage facilities are safe, secure, clean, and convenient. Our locations offer superior protection form the elements. With all of this and more we’re providing you peace of mind that your car safe and secure for short or long term storage. You can reserve your car storage unit or parking space online for free for 7 days. No deposit or credit card required!
Can You Store A Car in A Storage Unit?
Yes! As long as you can drive your car into the unit and the door closes, you can store your vehicle in a drive up storage unit. A drive up unit is a great way to protect your vehicle from the cold winter or the harsh summer heat. Many classic car ethusiasts use a drive up or indoor storage unit to protect their car’s paint.
Quick Storage Size Guide
Many locations have outdoor parking spaces ranging from 20 to 40 feet which is great for vehicles of all sizes. Those looking for indoor car storage will have to break out the measuring tape.
- 10×10 Car Storage: Only for very small cars and motorcyles. Perfect for those who want own very small European imports.
- 10×15 Car Storage: Some 2 door coupes will fit in these units but nothing else. You may be left with a few inches of space. Remember that the door has to come down as well so make sure you measure your vehicle before renting this unit.
- 10×20 Car Storage: One of the most popular indoor storage solutions for vehicles as a majority of sedans, crossovers, and small pickup trucks will fit in these units.
- 10×30 Car Storage: For those with SUVs and regular sized pickup trucks a 10×30 is a great size unit for these vehicles. Remember there is a ceiling height so it may still be a tight fits. Call your local storage facility for exact measurements.
Preparing Your Car for Storage
When putting an automobile into long-term storage, take these steps. Clean the car inside and out. Change the oil and filters. Top off the fuel tank and add fuel stabilizers. Disconnect the battery. Do not use the parking brake because brake pads can fuse with the rotors if they are left in contact for too long. Inflate the tires properly. Consider putting the car on blocks, if being stored for an extended period, to protect the tires from going out of round. Be sure that the auto insurance coverage is updated to include the storage location at Storage Rentals of America.
Worry-Free Storage Solutions
The benefits of storing your car with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Clean, well-lit, and affordable storage units. Utilize our large storage units for additional protection from the elements or park your car outside no matter the size of your vehicle.
- Flexible lease terms, which include long-term plans with excellent discounts and month-to-month plans for those needing only seasonal or temporary storage.
- Storage facilities are guarded by high-level security that includes electronic gates and 24/7 video monitoring.
- Storage Rentals of America has many convenient locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your car in long term storage and bring in a copy.
For more information or to reserve your storage unit, visit one of our convienent storage locations or give us a call at 1 (800) 457-5678.
Car Storage Near Me
Car Storage in Delaware
Car Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
Car Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
Car Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
Car Storage in Ohio
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
Car Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681