Jet Ski Self Storage Facility
Free Up Your Garage in the Winter
Cruising around on a jet ski is fun but storing it during the cold and winter months is must. All of our storage locations offer superior protection form the elements. All of our storage locations are safe, secure, clean, and convenient. With all that and more we provide our customers with peace of mind when they’re looking for short or long term storage.
Storing Jet Skis Tips
Your Jet Ski should be cleaned and dried well before being put in storage. When taking a Jet Ski out of the water to get it ready for storage, run the engine for short bursts while it is on land. Without letting it overheat, and with the Jet Ski tilted back, drain any water out of the engine. Fill the fuel tank and add fuel stabilizers. Disconnect the battery. Change the oil and lubricate any moving parts. If stored on a trailer, consider putting the trailer up on blocks to prevent warping the tires. A cover is recommended to prevent dust from accumulating.
Worry-Free Storage Solutions
The benefits of storing your jet ski with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Clean, well-lit, and affordable storage units of all sizes to accommodate any storage needs from a motorcycle to a large RV and keep them in a protected interior space.
- Short or long-term storage is available with great discounts for those looking for seasonal or temporary storage solution.
- We know that peace of mind is important that’s why all our locations are safe and secure with electronic gate access and 24/7 video monitoring.
- Convenient self-storage locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your jet ski in long term storage and bring in a copy.
For more information or to reserve your storage unit, visit one of our convienent storage locations or give us a call at 1 (800) 457-5678.
Jet Ski Storage Near Me
Jet Ski Storage in Delaware
Jet Ski Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
Jet Ski Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
Jet Ski Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
Jet Ski Storage in Ohio
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
Jet Ski Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681