Motorcycle Self Storage Facility
We Make Storing Your Motorcycle Easy!
Protect Your Motorcycle From The Elements
Protecting your motorcycle from the cold is a must if you want it to run properly in the spring. That’s where Storage Rentals of America comes in. We offer safe, secure, and clean storage locations designed to protect the items that mean the most to you. Utilize our drive-up storage units for your motorcycle and gear. Our storage units are perfect whether you need short or long term storage.
What Size Storage Unit Do I Need for a Motorcycle?
Most motorcycles can fit in a 5×10 storage unit. All motorcycles can fit in a 10×10 storage unit. Opt for an drive up storage unit instead of a parking space so you can store your motorcycle in an enclosed space in order to protect it from the elements. It also provides you with an additional layer of security. When you make your reservation, be sure to let them know that you plan to store a motorcycle. Our staff will work with you to ensure you get a storage unit that works with you.
How to Prepare a Motorcycle for Storage
Whether you’re storing your motorcycle for the winter or spring, there are some necessary steps you need to take to prepare it for storage.
- Clean the Exterior: Clean your motorcycle thoroughly because leaving dirt and grime on the bike can damage the paint finish. Be sure it is bone dry.
- Add a Gas Stabilizer: Fuel has a shelf life of approximately 3 or 4 months. Make sure you add a fuel stabilizer to your tank. For long periods of storage, run your bike and repeat the process.
- Protect the Carburetor: Run fuel treatment through the system, turn the bike off, turn off the fuel supply to the carburetor, and drain any remaining fuel from the carburetor. This avoids having a clogged carburetor caused by the evaporation of fuel that leaves a sticky film behind.
- General Maintenance: Change the spark plugs, oil, and fuel filters. Inflate your tires properly to prevent them from getting flat.
- Extra Protection: Consider putting the bike on a lift-rack to protect the tires and covering it to block out dust.
- Update Insurance: When it comes to motorcycle insurance be sure that your coverage is updated to include Storage Rentals of America as the location your vehicle is being stored at.
Worry-Free Storage Solutions
The benefits of storing your motorcycle with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Well-lit, clean, and affordable drive-up storage units to suit your storage needs. From motorcycles to full size cars, we have storage units of all sizes.
- Flexible lease terms, which include long-term rentals with great discounts and short term plans perfect for seasonal or temporary storage.
- We protect what’s important to you with high-level security measures such as electronic gate access and 24/7 video monitoring.
- With many convenient locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina, self-storage is close by.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your motorcycle in long term storage and bring in a copy.
For more information or to reserve your storage unit, visit one of our convenient storage locations or give us a call at 1 (800) 457-5678.
Motorcycle Storage Near Me
Motorcycle Storage in Delaware
Motorcycle Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
Motorcycle Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
Motorcycle Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
Motorcycle Storage in Ohio
- Avon: 998 Center Road Avon, OH 44011
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
Motorcycle Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681