RV Storage Facility
Your Secure RV Storage Solution
Whether you need extra space to store your RV or HOA rules force you to find a place park we can help store your recreational vehicle. Many of our locations offer easy drive-in access along with secure gates, well-lit facilities, and security cameras to provide you with peace of mind. All of our spaces are perfect whether you need short or long term parking. You can reserve your parking space online for free for 7 days. No deposit or credit card required!
Worry-Free Storage Solutions
The benefits of storing your RV with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Clean, well-lit, and affordable outdoor parking spaces of all sizes to accommodate your RV storage need. From small cars to large RVs we offer secure, gated parking spots.
- Flexible lease terms, which include long-term plans with excellent discounts and month-to-month plans for those needing only seasonal or temporary storage.
- Self-storage locations are guarded by high-level security measures that includes electronic gate access and 24/7 video monitoring.
- We have many convenient locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina.
Motorhome Storage Size Guide
Not all Recreational vehicles are the same size, but we have a parking space for you. Here is a handy guideline to determine your size requirements.
- Class A Motorhomes: These are considered the tallest, these RVs are as large as 40 feet long.
- Class B Motorhomes: Also known as camper vans, these are considered the smallest sized motorhome with a length between 17 and 19 feet.
- Class C Motorhomes: A compromise between Class A and Class B, these typically range in length between 20 and 28 feet long.
Camper Trailer Storage Size Guide
Storage options can vary drastically within this category of RV trailers.
- Small Trailers: Many of these trailers are between 13 and 20 feet making them perfect for 20′ long parking spots.
- Mid-Sized Trailers: These are trailers under 30 feet in length making them perfect for 30′ long parking spaces.
- Large Trailers: Exceeding 30 feet, these trailers may need special parking accommodations. We recommend contacting the storage facility first to make sure they have a 40′ parking space available.
- Fifth Wheel Trailers: Combining style and durability. Many of our locations have spaces at large as 40 feet.
- Pop Up Campers: Great for the outdoor enthusiast and typically under 25 feet, these are some of the easiest trailers to accommodate.
- Toy Hauler Trailers: Part mobile garage, part living space these can vary in size. You may need anywhere from a 20′ to 40′ parking space.
Quick Tips to Prepare Your RV for Long-Term Storage
Every RV is different so while we recommend following the manufacturer’s recommendations these are some items every RV owner should take before storing their RV.
- Drain the Water System: Especially helpful if you plan to store your RV over the winter. The last thing you want is for your system to freeze.
- Clean and Prep the Exterior: Make sure to give your RV a thorough cleaning. Be sure to inspect the roof, windows, doors, and reseal or re-caulk any cracks or holes.
- Tire Prep: Inflate tires properly and consider covering them to protect them from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Ventilation is Key: Keeping moisture out of your RV is a big concern. Many people recommend keeping the rooftop vents open, cabinet and refrigerator doors open.
- Clear Out the Refrigerator: This is a step in itself. Double and triple check to make sure you remove all food from the RV. You don’t want to come back to your RV with unpleasant odors and mold.
- Protect from Bugs & Rodents: Different areas will have different pests but they all can cause headache. Make sure all external openings are blocked off or screened. Place traps around plumbing vents, fridge panels, and near vents.
- Lubricate: Not only should you lubricate all locks with graphite spray, but you should use WD-40 on the hinges moving parts.
- Turn Off the Gas: Make sure all gas appliances are off as well as the gas supply valve.
- Disconnect the Battery: Batteries will lose their charge when kept plugged in and in storage. Make sure you store it in a cool, dry place. Storing it in colder temperatures will slow down the charge loss from storage. You may need to check the charge every 6 weeks with a voltmeter or multi-meter and charge it when necessary.
- Add a Fuel Stabilizer: Fuel has a shelf life of about 3 to 4 months so make sure you add a fuel stabilizer to make it last longer. You may have to drive your RV around and repeat the process if you plan to store it for a long time.
- Update Insurance: When it comes to RV insurance be sure that your coverage is updated to include Storage Rentals of America as the location your vehicle is being stored at.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your RV in long term storage and bring in a copy.
RV Storage Near Me
RV Storage in Delaware
RV Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
RV Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
RV Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
RV Storage in Ohio
- Avon: 998 Center Road Avon, OH 44011
- Greenwich #5: 60 E Main Street, Greenwich, OH 44837
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
RV Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681