Snowmobile Self Storage Facility
Free Up Your Garage in the Summer
When winter is over you’ll need a secure place to store your snowmobile. Seasonally or all year long, Storage Rentals of America is your affordable storage solution. All of our storage locations offer superior protection form the elements.You can reserve your storage online for free for 7 days. No deposit or credit card required!
What Size Storage Unit Do I Need for My Snowmobile?
A 5×10 storage space is our most popular sized storage unit for snowmobiles. You’ll also have extra room to store your gear as well. Some people consider renting a 5×5 storage unit but it will be a very tight fit. To make sure you’re selecting the appropriately sized storage unit, we highly recommend you take a minute to measure.
How to Prepare Your Snowmobile for Storage
Your Snowmobile needs special care when putting it into storage. Use this checklist to make sure it’s ready for the first snowfall.
- Clean the Exterior: Wash and wax your snowmobile before placing it in storage. Make sure everything is dry to prevent rust.
- Change the Oil: Water in your oil can cause rust and corrosion on your engine. Be sure to change the filter and flush it out before adding oil.
- Flush Coolant System: Drain out the current coolant and flush the system. Next fill it with fresh antifreeze to prevent engine corrosion.
- Add Fogging Oil: If the engine is not diesel, use fogging oil to protect the carburetor and cylinders.
- Disconnect the Battery: Batteries will lose their charge when kept plugged in and in storage. Consider hooking it up to a battery tender. Just remember to disconnect it before you go for a ride.
- Loosen Drive Belts & Track Tension: When kept under constant tension, drive belts and track can crack or break. Loosen or remove them completely.
- Prevent Pests: During colder months pests look for places to take shelter. You can either place steel wool inside the exhaust port or place a cover over it.
- Add a Fuel Stabilizer: Fuel has a shelf life of about 3 to 4 months so make sure you add a fuel stabilizer to make it last longer. You may have to run your boat and repeat the process if you plan to store it for a long time.
- Inflate Dolly Tires: For extended storage periods, place it on a well inflated Snowmobile dolly. This will make it easier to move and keep it off the ground.
- Cover Your Snowmobile: Protect your Snowmobile from the elements as well as dirt & grime.
- Update Insurance: When it comes to insurance be sure that your coverage is updated to include Storage Rentals of America as the storage location.
Worry-Free Storage Solutions
There are a lot benefits of storing your snowmobile with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Clean, well-lit, and affordable interior storage units to suit your storage needs. From small engine vehicles to full size cars, we have storage units of all sizes.
- Short or long-term storage is available with money saving discounts. Stay longer and save!
- Safe and secure self-storage facilities guarded with electronic gate access and 24/7 video monitoring.
- Convenient storage locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your snowmobile in long term storage and bring in a copy.
Snowmobile Storage Near Me
Snowmobile Storage in Delaware
Snowmobile Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
Snowmobile Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
Snowmobile Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
Snowmobile Storage in Ohio
- Avon: 998 Center Road Avon, OH 44011
- Greenwich #5: 60 E Main Street, Greenwich, OH 44837
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
Snowmobile Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681