Trailer Self Storage Facility
Free up Your Driveway
Whether you’re storing your recreational, horse, or utility trailer, we have a storage solution for you. Free up your driveway or garage for your everyday vehicle. Our storage facilities are safe, secure, clean, and convenient while offering protection from the elements. With all of this and more we’re providing you peace of mind that your trailer safe and secure for short or long term storage.
Protecting Your Trailer For Storage
Recreational trailers should have their refrigerators cleaned and defrosted. Sewer tanks need to be emptied. For winter storage, water tanks should be empty and water pipes should be cleared to avoid damage from freezing. Disconnect the battery. For all types of trailers, grease and lubricate any moving parts. Inflate tires properly and consider jacking up the wheels to place the trailer on blocks to protect the tires from warping.
Worry-Free Storage Solutions
The benefits of storing your trailer with Storage Rentals of America include:
- Clean, well-lit, and affordable storage units of all sizes to accommodate your storage need safely and securely.
- We offer flexible lease terms perfect for seasonal or temporary storage. Check out our special online only offers offered on many different units.
- Storage facilities are guarded by high-level security that includes electronic gates and 24/7 video monitoring.
- Store your trailer in one of our many convenient locations in Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Carolina.
What Documentation is Required?
You’ll need to bring in three documents when you come in and rent with us. A government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers storing your trailer in long term storage and bring in a copy.
Trailer Storage Near Me
Trailer Storage in Delaware
Trailer Storage in Florida
- Beeline #59: 7000 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Hobe Sound #54: 12825 SE Suzanne Dr., Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Hobe Sound II #58: 8705 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- Lehigh Acres #56: 1124 Village Lakes Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33976
- Riverview #55: 13414 Lincoln Road, Riverview, FL 33578
Trailer Storage in Kentucky
- Danville #26: 185 Westridge Drive, Danville, KY 40422
- Franklin #68: 1457 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134
- Georgetown #27: 135 Connector road, Georgetown, KY 40324
- London #12: 1615 Nevada Avenue, London, KY 40741
- Nicholasville #28: 137 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Pikeville #24: 144 Cowpen Road, Pikeville, KY 41501
- Winn Avenue #29: 261 Winn Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
Trailer Storage in New Jersey
- Belleville #65: 20 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ 07109
Trailer Storage in Ohio
- Avon: 998 Center Road Avon, OH 44011
- Greenwich #5: 60 E Main Street, Greenwich, OH 44837
- Willard: 3706 Ohio Route 103 South, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 2112 Tilton Street, Greenwich, OH 44890
- Willard: 730 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Willard: 733 E Tiffin Street, Willard, OH 44890
- Wheelersburg: 68 Duis Avenue, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- Wheelersburg: 8744 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, OH 45694
Trailer Storage in South Carolina
- Anderson #33: 616 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625
- Beaufort #41: 10 Self Storage Road, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Florence #34: 1309 E Howe Springs Road, Florence, SC 29505
- Greer #38: 2276 North Highway 101, Greer, SC 29651
- Litton Drive #39: 150 Litton Drive, Lexington, SC 29073
- Myrtle Beach #45: 4761 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Parris Island #42: 649 Parris Island Gateway, Beaufort, SC 29906
- Simpsonville #40: 1108 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681