Finding Available Units...
Available Storage Units in Orlando, FL – Azalea Park
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your price for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
Contactless Move-in when you move in over the phone or online.
About Our Location
Affordable Orlando Storage Units
With an easily accessible location off East Colonial Drive in Azalea Park, convenient gate and office hours, Storage Rentals of America in Orlando is your storage solution. Our storage facility is close to Orlando International airport, which is great for businesses.
Big or small, we have a storage space for you. From mini 5×5 storage units, to larger 10×30 sizes. Free up your garage at home and utilize us for your ATV or Jet Ski storage needs. Not sure what size storage unit you will need? Give us a call. Our knowledgeable customer service team can walk you through the rental process over the phone and help you select the right size storage unit at an affordable price. We offer month to month leases, so you’re not locked into long term contracts.
Rent with peace of mind when you store with us. Our Orlando storage facility is clean, brightly lit, has a state-of-the-art gate system, and video surveillance. Boxes, locks, and tape are also available for purchase at our Orlando self storage facility. We want to be your one stop shop for all things storage and packing. Come on by and come see the Storage Rentals of America difference.
Looking for a particular sized storage unit and cannot find it here? Try our other Orlando storage facility. Fern Park
- Climate Controlled Storage Units
- Drive Up Storage Units
- Ground Floor Units
- Indoor Storage Units
- Boxes and Packing Supplies for Sale
- Locks Available for Purchase
- Car Storage
- RV Storage
- Boat Storage
- Trailer Storage
- ATV & Jet Ski Storage
- Electronic Gate Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Video Surveillance
- Fully Fenced Facility
- Well Lit Facility
- Resident Manager
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Tenant Insurance Available
- No Deposit Required
- Accepts Mail or Packages
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in Orlando, FL?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in Orlando, FL.
- Free up your garage by storing your boat or other recreational vehicle at one of our outdoor parking spaces.
- Need some extra space or maybe you’re downsizing to a smaller home.
- Are you getting married soon? Figure out which furniture and items will look best in your new home.
- Run a business? Self storage is a great place to store equipment, merchandise, or files.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a great cost effective solution.
How Do I Prepare My Vehicle for Storage?
While we recommend that you check your manufacturer’s instructions we put together some quick vehicle preparation guides. We want to make sure your vehicle runs as smooth as it did when you first put it into storage.
- Car Storage
- RV Storage
- Boat & Trailer Storage
- Motorcycle Storage
- ATV Storage
- Jet Ski Storage
- Snowmobile Storage
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
While you do not need to call ahead, Our team is eager to help you with any questions you have. We can walk you through the rental process and help you select the right sized storage unit for your needs.
Can I Rent a Storage Unit in Person or on the Telephone?
We make the storage rental process easy. Rent your storage unit in person, over the phone, or online.
Does Storage Rentals of America Provide Locks?
No, but you can purchase a brand new lock at any of our storage facilities. Just one less thing to worry about when you rent a storage unit with us. We also have other packing and moving supplies available for purchase as well.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
Rent as long as you’d like. We offer month to month leases to the make the rental process as easy as possible.
Moving and storage go hand in hand. Whether you’re traveling across town or across the country, moving is an exciting and fresh start. While Storage Rentals of America is here to help you with all your storage needs, we also want to help you get familiar with the area. That’s why we put together this resource guide for Orlando.
About Azalea Park Region in Orlando, FL
Orlando is a huge city with 2.5 million in population. It is the county seat of Orange County. Azalea Park is a suburb on the eastern side of downtown Orlando. It just east of the Orlando Executive Airport that is used by private jets. There are about 15,000 people who live in Azalea Park. Families like the area, which has a nice suburban style and feel.
What to do in Orlando, FL
Orlando is a Disney paradise with Walt Disney World, Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park, and the master-planned community of Downtown Disney. Downtown Disney has a design that is reminiscent of the 1950s. It features shops, places to eat, and entertainment. This is a community and not an amusement park so there is no admission fee to visit this area.
Orlando also has Universal Studios Resort and Universal Studios Florida. Beautiful beaches line the eastern coast. There is the large Lake Eola for those interested in enjoying activities on the water, having a nice picnic, or walking/jogging on the trails. There are so many things to do in Orlando that it is called the “Amusement Park Capital of the World.”
Working in Orlando, FL
The median household income for this area is $37,865, which is 32% lower than in other cities in Florida. City-Data reports that the retail sector is the biggest employer in Orlando creating about 12% of the jobs. Hospitality jobs come next at 12%, followed by transportation services at 10%. About 9% work in construction. There are 9% are scientific and tech professionals. About 7% work in healthcare and 7% work in entertainment and the arts.
Orlando, FL Neighborhoods near Azalea Park
The most expensive neighborhoods in Orlando are:
- Doctor Phillips: Median home price is $649,762
- Bay Hill: Median home price is $648,185
- East Colonial Drive and Barton Drive: Median home price is $466,484
- East Colonial Drive and North Summerlin Avenue: Median home price is $435,297
- East Anderson Street and South Mills Avenue: Median home price is $431,691
- Delaney Avenue and East Kaley Street: Median home price is $418,580
- Edgewater Drive and Maury Road: Median home price is $416,509
- Edgewater Drive and West Par Street: Median home price is $404,541
- South Apopka Vineland Road and Banyan Boulevard: Median home price is $404,421
- City Center: Median home price is $400,684
Orlando, FL School District
The University of Central Florida is in Orlando. It has the largest student enrollment of any university in America. Orlando also has Florida A&M University College of Law and Florida State University College of Medicine. There are two state colleges, which are Valencia College and Seminole State College. There are also over two dozen private universities and colleges in the Orlando area.
Moving to Orlando, FL Resource Guide
- Driver’s License and Vehicle Registration: Contact the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles for a driver’s license, ID, and/or auto/truck registration services.
- Water and Electric Services: are available through the Orlando Utilities Commission.
- Recycling and Trash Collection: Managed by the City of Orlando Solid Waste Division. If there is not already a cart at the place where you move in, you can request a new cart online.
- Telephone Services: Compare telephone services online
- Cable TV/Internet: Connection Services can be compared online.
- Orlando Municipal Government: The Orlando Municipal Government has offices located at 400 South Orange Avenue. Orlando’s Parks and Recreation Department is in charge of the many public parks. Orlando’s Recreation Division manages all the fitness areas, educational facilities, and cultural programs. Orlando’s Athletics Division manages 14 sports fields and programs for youth and adult sports. The Aquatics Division has 11 swimming pools with swimming classes for ages six months and older.
Orlando, FL Housing
The median home price in the Azalea Park suburb of Orlando is $103,400 (May 2019). This is 38% lower than the median price in other cities in Florida. The median rent for a home is $970, which is 38% lower than the median rent in other cities in Florida. Owner-occupied homes make up 48%, which is 26% lower than in other parts of Florida. Many families move to this area and find a home that they can rent before they buy one.
The cost of living in Azalea Park is 10% less than in other cities in Florida and 11% less than the national average. Things that cost less in Azalea Park, when compared to other cities in Florida, are housing (30% less), transportation (6% less), and healthcare (12% less). Orlando is a large metropolitan area with many nice places to live around Azalea Park.