Finding Available Units...
Available Storage Units in Lake Worth, FL
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your price for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
Contactless Move-in when you move in over the phone or online.
About Our Location
Lake Worth, FL Storage Units
At Storage Rentals of America, we offer secure, clean, bright, and affordable storage units in Lake Worth with no long-term contracts. Just rent month to month. Near Interstate 95, our storage facility brings all our customers an easy and hassle free storage experience. Get peace of mind with 24 hour video surveillance so your belongings are safe and secure. Access to our indoor units have an extra layer of security with our onsite manager.
Every one of our storage units are fully air-conditioned, protecting your valuables from the hot Florida sun and humidity.
Whether you need a small or large sized storage unit, we have a wide variety of affordable storage unit sizes to fit your needs. From mini storage units that are 5×5 to larger 10×30 storage units. We have units that are perfect for ATV and Jet Ski storage. Give our friendly customer service team a call. We can walk you through the rental process, help you choose the right storage unit size, and even move you in over the phone. Our team is available by phone 7 days a week to help with any questions you have. Stop on by and experience the Storage Rentals of America difference.
- Ground Floor Storage Units
- Indoor Storage Units
- Moving Supplies Available
- Locks Available for Purchase
- RV Storage
- Car Storage
- Trailer and Boat Storage
- ATV & Jet Ski Storage
- Well Lit Facility
- Video Surveillance
- Gated Access for Vehicle Parking
- Manager On-Site for Indoor Storage Access
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Tenant Insurance Available
- No Deposit Required
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in Lake Worth, FL?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in Lake Worth, FL.
- Need some extra space or maybe you’re downsizing to a smaller home.
- Are you getting married soon? Figure out which furniture and items will look best in your new home.
- Run a business? Self storage is a great place to store equipment, merchandise, or files.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a great cost effective solution.
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
While you do not need to call ahead, we recommend calling so we can better assist your unique storage situation when you arrive. Our team is eager to help!
Can I Rent in Person or on the Telephone?
In person, over the phone, or online! We want to make renting a storage unit as easy as possible.
Does Storage Rentals of America Provide Locks?
You can purchase a brand new lock at any of our storage facilities. No one else will have a key except you so you can have peace of mind that your storage unit is secure.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
As long as you like! We offer month to month leases with no long-term commitments to make the rental process as easy as possible.
Moving and storage go hand in hand. Whether you’re traveling across town or across the country, moving is an exciting and fresh start. While Storage Rentals of America is here to help you with all your storage needs, we also want to help you get familiar with the area. That’s why we put together this resource guide for Lake Worth.
What You Should Know About Lake Worth
Lake Worth is just south of Palm Beach. It has a population of around 38,000. On the eastern side of Lake Worth, the area has many miles of oceanfront properties. There is a narrow inlet of ocean water that is along the coast. Going further east, there is a long peninsula running north/south that is called South Palm Beach. On its western side, there is a protected lagoon between the community and the beautiful John Price Park. Lake Worth is near the Palm Beach County Park Lantana Airport and the world renown JFK Medical Center.
What To Do in Lake Worth
Downtown Lake Worth, along Lucerne and Lake Avenues, is a bohemian area that is colorful and fun. It has art galleries, live music venues, and specialty boutiques. It is a fun place to shop, get a bite to eat, or simply hang out with the art crowd. The vibrant murals created for the yearly Street Painting Festival are exceptionally popular with locals and tourists. The Lake Worth Community Redevelopment Agency continues to work on improving the area. It produces many events and festivals to make downtown Lake Worth more interesting.
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County has an art gallery at the Robert M. Montgomery, Jr. building in downtown Lake Worth. Also in the downtown area, the Lake Worth Playhouse offers theatrical performances, film screenings, and concerts.
The Snook Islands Natural Area is part of the Lake Worth Lagoon. It is an area with 100 acres of wetlands that are terrific for bird watching. There is a nice boardwalk, which has a covered observation platform. You may also catch a glimpse of manatees and dolphins swimming in the lagoon.
The Benzaiten Center for Creative Arts is a glassblowing studio that offers beautiful pieces of hand-blown glass for sale There are lessons available as well for those who wish to learn this artistic skill of making glass.
The Bamboo Room is a great place to go to see live bands perform. The stage is large and the acoustics in the room are exceptional.
Golfers love this part of Florida. The Lake Worth Municipal Golf Course runs alongside the Lake Worth Lagoon. The Park Ridge Golf Course has interesting elevations with some greens up at 80 feet above sea level. For those who can afford a membership, there is a private club in nearby Atlantis, Florida called the Lost City Golf Club. This 27-hole golf course is just a few miles west of Lake Worth. One of its unique features is that it has six sets of golf tees to make the course challenging for pros and easy to play for others with any level of golfing skills.
Working in Lake Worth
Tourism is a big deal in this part of Florida. Palm Beach County gets over two million visitors every year. This means there are plenty of jobs taking care of the visitors in the hospitality industry, restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
Big technology companies like Lockheed Martin and Pratt & Whitney have major operations in Palm Beach County. There are also the research institutions of Scripps and Max Planck for those interested in a career in life sciences. Tenet Healthcare employs over 6,000 workers. The NextEra Energy company employs close to 4,000. The municipal governments of the local communities, the county government, and the school district are big employers in this area. Palm Beach County School District employs over 22,000 people.
Lake Worth Neighborhoods
Lake Worth has 28 distinct neighborhoods. The downtown area is artistic and eclectic. Older residential areas are filled with quaint small cottage-style homes.
The top ten neighborhoods in Lake Worth include:
- Route 441: Median Home Price = $607,443
- Lantana Road and Lyons Road: Median Home Price = $567,627
- Winston Trails Boulevard and Jog Road: Median Home Price = $463,902
- Lantana Road and Hagen Ranch Road: Median Home Price = $447,766
- Lake Worth Road and Cypress Edge Drive: Median Home Price = $421,952
- Hagen Ranch Road and Northtree Club Drive: Median Home Price = $415,613
- Banquet Way and Lyons Road: Median Home Price = $408,229
- New Covenant International University Area: Median Home Price = $401,236
- 66th Way South and South Military Trail: Median Home Price = $380,957
- North Lakeside Drive and Lucerne Avenue: Median Home Price = $361,598
Lake Worth School District
Palm Beach County School District covers the Lake Worth area.
Public Schools: There are 30 schools in Lake Worth 16 school are public. 11 are private and three are post-secondary schools.
Moving to Lake Worth Resource Guide
For those moving to Lake Worth from other areas, here are the companies to contact in order to set up the services you may need for your new home, condo, or apartment.
- Electricity: Provided by the City of Lake Worth Beach. New service may be requested by telephone 561-586-1600 or through the website.
- Natural Gas: Provided by Florida Public Utilities.
- Water and Sewer: Provided by Palm Beach County.
- Trash Pickup and Recycling: Services are provided by Advanced Disposal.
- Telephone: There are many choices of telephone services for the Lake Worth area that can be compared.
- Television/Internet: There are many choices of companies providing television and Internet connection service in Lake Worth.
- Lake Worth Municipal Government: The services of the City of Lake Worth can be found online.
Lake Worth Housing
The cost of living in Lake Worth, Florida is four percent higher than the rest of Florida and three percent higher than the national average. The median home price is $151,500, which is nine percent lower than the rest of Florida. The median rental price is $952, which is eight percent lower than the rest of Florida. About 48 percent of homes are owner-occupied. There is a nice variety of housing options to choose from in Lake Worth, which include luxury homes, beach condos, urban townhouses, and apartments in multi-unit buildings.