Finding Available Units...
Storage Rentals of America West Palm Beach N. Congress
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your price for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
Contactless Move-in when you move in over the phone or online.
About Our Location
Nearby West Palm Beach Storage Units
Our West Palm Beach storage facility specializes in indoor, climate controlled storage units located near the Palm Beach Outlet Mall. Climate controlled storage units are a great way to protect your belongings from the long term damage of humidity and the high Florida temperatures when you. Reclaim your space in your home or business when you rent with us. With a wide variety of storage units, we have a space that’s perfect for you. From mini storage units that are 5×5 to largest 10×30 storage units.
Need help selecting the right size storage unit for your needs? Call our friendly customer service team today. We can walk you through the storage rental process, help you select the right sized storage unit, and answer any other question you may have. Our team can even move you into your storage unit over the phone, available seven days a week.
Planning to move soon? Our front office sells a wide variety of moving and packing supplies all at affordable prices. Boxes, locks, packing tape, mattress covers, and more! Stop on by and experience the Storage Rentals of America difference.
- Climate Controlled Storage Units
- Indoor Storage Units
- Ground Floor Units
- Elevator Access
- Dollies and Carts Available
- Moving & Packing Supplies Available
- Locks Available for Purchase
- Electronic Door Access
- Well Lit Facility
- Video Surveillance
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Tenant Insurance Available
- No Deposit Required
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in West Palm Beach, FL?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Downsizing your living space or maybe you just need a little extra room for your things.
- Getting married soon? Some of your favorite furniture and items don’t fit in your new home.
- Run a home-based business? You may need a place to store merchandise or equipment.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a great solution for all of your extra merchandise.
How Do I Prepare My Recreational Vehicle for Storage?
While we recommend that you check your manufacturer’s instructions we put together some quick vehicle preparation guides. We want to make sure your vehicle runs as smooth as it did when you first put it into storage.
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
While you do not need to call ahead, we recommend calling so we can better assist your unique situation when you arrive. Our team is eager to help!
Can I Rent a Storage Unit in Person or on the Telephone?
We make renting your unit online as simple as possible, however, we would be happy to reserve your storage unit over the phone.
Does Storage Rentals of America Provide Locks?
You can purchase a brand new, sealed lock at any of our storage facilities. No one else will have a key so you can have peace of mind that your unit is secure.
Do your Storage Facility Have Handcarts or Dollies that I Can Use?
Many of our locations have handcarts or dollies to assist you when loading or un-loading your belongings. Call us to confirm availability.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
As long as you like! We offer month to month leases with no long-term commitments. We want to make the rental process as easy as possible.
Can I Buy Boxes and Other Moving & Packing Supplies?
Many of our offices have moving and packing supplies available for purchase. Call us to confirm availability
What is the Difference Between Climate Controlled Units and Drive Up Storage Unit?
Climate controlled units are kept between 55 and 85 degrees depending on the time of year to protect your valuables against harsh temperatures. Many drive up units allow you to drive your car up to your storage unit for easy loading and unloading.
What are the Benefits of Climate Controlled Storage Units?
Climate controlled units are great for protecting items of great monetary or sentimental value. Our units are kept above 55 degrees during the cooler months and below 85 degrees during warmer months.
Moving and storage go hand in hand. Whether you’re traveling across town or across the country, moving is an exciting and fresh start. While Storage Rentals of America is here to help you with all your storage needs, we also want to help you get familiar with the area. That’s why we put together this resource guide for West Palm Beach.
What You Should Know About West Palm Beach, FL
As part of the Miami metropolitan area, West Palm Beach is a thriving city with a population of 108,161 in 2016. While 70 miles away from Miami city proper, West Palm Beach’s coastal location and balmy mild temperatures have made it a place for thousands of tourists to flock to each year, while Fortune 500 companies have also been attracted to the city’s strategic port and thriving economy. Despite its success boon and history of countless celebrities and business tycoon success stories, the area has surprisingly affordable housing for its high-end lifestyle.
What to do in West Palm Beach, FL
There’s never a dull moment in West Palm Beach! This area prides itself in the cultural arts scene and has many points of interest like the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum and the Norton Museum of Art, which houses European, American and Chinese art collections. The Raymond F. Kravis Center of the Performing Arts is highly regarded for its concerts, plays, dance, and opera events. The Downtown area also hosts various family-friendly public events throughout the year. Many retail shops, restaurants, bars, and nightlife hotspots have also clustered, each with their own unique tastes. There are even several doggy friendly restaurants for you to dine with your furry friend!
While West Palm Beach technically has no home sports teams, the Florida Panthers do play there. The area has a long history of local residents rising into NFL stars like Vinny Sutherland, Phil Dawson, and Anthony Carter.
Working in West Palm Beach, FL
The Palm Beach area is listed twice in WalletHub’s 2016 Best Small Cities to Start a Business, and like many places in Florida, is an excellent market for entrepreneurs. It holds a 95% employment rate and has more than 40,000 businesses in a diverse set of industries with particular strengths in the manufacturing, hospitality, arts and entertainment, information technology, marine, equestrian, healthcare, transportation, aircraft, and education sectors. Its thriving Port of Palm Beach exports about 80% of its cargo and is a major center for trading and cruise ships. 60% of everything consumed in the Bahamas is from there, making the Port of Palm Beach an important economic lifeline to the Caribbean. Because of the port’s prominence, a number of Fortune 500 companies reside in the West Palm Beach area to take advantage of its unique opportunities.
It is possible for corporate workers and executives to enjoy a high standard of living at a relatively low cost compared to other cities. This is due in part to the city’s growing economy and high employment rate, which increases talent retainment and lowers taxes for the city.
West Palm Beach, FL Neighborhoods
There’s a little something for everyone when it comes to great places to live in West Palm Beach. Here’s a summary of them to get an idea:
- City Place – City lovers, singles and professional couples will enjoy this revitalized area in downtown West Palm Beach. Retail shops, restaurants, cultural centers, a comedy club, and nightlife are mere steps away from the residential condos, studio lofts and apartments that center around a European themed community center.
- Jupiter – Once a sleepy little coastal town, Jupiter isn’t far from West Palm Beach and is one of the fastest growing areas in Florida. It boasts an iconic Florida style lighthouse and smart development planning that always has a new project in the works while keeping the spirit of its seaside charm.
- Flamingo Park – This beautiful eclectic area is a thriving hotspot of business owners and professionals, with a trendy architectural mix of Mediterranean and Spanish mission styles. It is also close to the Palm Beach International Airport and a key highway.
- Palm Beach Gardens – PGA Commons, Midtown, Legacy Place, and Downtown at the Gardens are the center of the city’s retail market. Surrounding the heart of the area plenty of lovely communities, good schools, and professional developments.
- Wellington – If you’re into horseback riding, golf, and country clubs, then Wellington is the place for you. Wellington is a big player in West Palm Beach’s equestrian industry and it hosts international horse shows and polo sporting events that attract royalty and celebrities. It also offers more than 50 horseback riding trails and thousands of golfing developments, many of which are in private communities.
- Delray Beach – A fun “Village by the Sea” with great bistros, art galleries, spas and boutiques at walking distance and a world class beach. It may have higher pricing house costs than other paces, but they remain mostly affordable.
West Palm Beach, FL School District
Ample educational options are available in and around the West Palm Beach area. The public education sector is administered by the School District of Palm Beach County, the 11th largest school district by enrollment in the United States. Among these public schools are specialized magnet high schools that prepare students for animation, theater, and other arts-related careers from the high school level onward. Several private schools are also available for individual preference, with some educating students from the age of one to grade 12.
For post-secondary education, Keiser University and Palm Beach Atlantic University are public colleges who offer a wide variety of degree programs with convenient residential campuses in the city. There are also private for-profit institutions and career schools that include the Lincoln College of Technology, Florida Culinary Institute, and the Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers.
Moving to West Palm Beach, FL Resource Guide
For in-depth information about the taxes and costs for water and utilities in West Palm Beach, the Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce and Palm Beach Relocation Guide are good resources for the most current information.
West Palm Beach, FL Housing
Due to the thriving economy of the West Palm Beach area, the cost of living for its residents is pleasantly lower than what some may expect, with coastal properties on the beach side being generally more expensive than further inland. It is currently below the national average, and the median household income rests at over $49,000 per year on average. Many middle and upper-class families have a number of options before settling down into a neighborhood of their preference.
For those who are looking to locate in the Southern Florida area, West Palm Beach is an excellent choice with just the right balance of work, play, amenities, and everything in between and proves that one does not have to spend an arm and a leg to live the ideal desired American lifestyle.