Finding Available Units...
Available Storage Units in Royal Palm Beach, FL
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your price for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
About Our Location
Royal Palm Beach, FL Storage Units
Storage Rentals of America in Royal Palm Beach, FL is conveniently located off of Okeechobee Blvd and State Road 7 meaning we’re just a short drive from Loxahatchee, Wellington, and West Palm Beach.
Our customer service team can help you find storage no matter your needs as all our storage facilities have plenty of storage options. From mini storage units that are 5×5 to larger 10×30 storage units. Not sure what size storage unit you will need? Give our customer service team a call! We can help you select the right sized unit for your belongings, walk you through the rental process, and even move you in over the phone.
We offer flexible month to month storage leases, so you can rent as long as you’d like. And with state-of-the-art security gates and video surveillance we offer peace of mind for your belongings. You can even purchase moving and packing supplies like boxes, packing tape, locks, and more. Let us be your storage solution! Stop on by and experience the Storage Rentals of America difference.
- Climate-Controlled Storage Units
- Ground Floor Units
- Drive Up Storage Units
- Indoor Storage Units
- Moving Supplies Available
- Locks Available for Purchase
- Handcarts and Dollies Available
- Car Storage
- Boat Storage
- Trailer Storage
- RV Storage
- Electronic Gate Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Elevator Access
- Video Surveillance
- Fully Fenced Facility
- Well Lit Facility
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Tenant Insurance Available
- No Deposit Required
- Accepts Mail or Packages
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in Royal Palm Beach, FL?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in Royal Palm Beach.
- Need some extra space or maybe you’re downsizing to a smaller home.
- Are you getting married soon? Figure out which furniture and items will look best in your new home.
- Run a business? Self storage is a great place to store equipment, merchandise, or files.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a great cost effective solution.
How Do I Prepare My Vehicle for Storage?
While we recommend that you check your manufacturer’s instructions we put together some quick vehicle preparation guides. We want to make sure your vehicle runs as smooth as it did when you first put it into storage.
- Car Storage
- RV Storage
- Boat & Trailer Storage
- Motorcycle Storage
- ATV Storage
- Jet Ski Storage
- Snowmobile Storage
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
No, but those new to the storage rental process would benefit to give us a call. We can walk you through the rental process and help you select the right sized storage unit for your needs.
Can I Rent a Storage Unit in Person or on the Telephone?
Rent your storage unit in person, over the phone, or online. We make the storage rental process easy!
Does Storage Rentals of America Provide Locks?
Locks are available to purchase at all of our storage facilities. No one else will have a key except you so you can have peace of mind that your storage unit is secure.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
Rent your storage unit as long as you like. We offer month to month leases to the make the rental process as easy as possible.
What is the Difference Between Climate Controlled Units and Drive Up Storage Units?
Climate controlled storage units are designed to be kept between 55 and 85 degrees. This allows some protection for valuables against the harsh West Palm Beach tempuratures.
What are the Benefits of Climate Controlled Storage Units?
Many customers want climate controlled storage units in order to protect items of sentimental or monetary value by keeping them at a temperature between 55 and 85 degrees. In addition, they’re cleaner as less dust and dirt can get in them.
About Royal Palm Beach, Florida
Royal Palm Beach is a desirable place to live. It is a village of about 22,000 people that is located in the much larger Palm Beach County. It is known for having plenty of green space, with its new master park of 190 acres. It is also known for its good schools. Many families and retirees like to live in this upscale area. It has the conveniences of being part of a large metro area mixed with a close-knit community feel of a small village that is well governed.
What to do in Royal Palm Beach
The Royal Palm Beach Commons Park is spectacular. It has many miles of walking/jogging trails and a beautiful lake with canoes available for rent. There are many seasonal festivals held in this park. It has a stage for live music and a clubhouse with a large restaurant. There is a driving range for golf and a putting green. Golfers will enjoy playing a round of golf at the Village Golf Club. Another popular place is the Veterans Park that has a nice pond with a waterfall feature. There are many other things to do in all the nearby communities of Palm Beach County.
Working in Royal Palm Beach
The median household income for this area is $68,091, which is 39% higher than in other cities in Florida. City-Data reports that the retail sector is the biggest employer in Royal Palm Beach creating about 19% of the jobs. Construction jobs come next at 9%, closely followed by food services at 8%. About 7% work for service businesses. Government jobs account for 6%. Transport and warehouse workers are 6% and manufacturing also is 6%. The most common occupations are sales (14%), management (10%) and administrative work (10%).
Royal Palm Beach Neighborhoods
The most expensive neighborhoods in Royal Palm Beach are:
- Folsom Road and Okeechobee Boulevard: Median home price is $404,024
- Southern Boulevard and E Road: Median home price is $352,903
- Village Center: Median home price is $305,334
- Grandview Way and Belvedere Road: Median home price is $282,809
- Royal Palm Beach Boulevard and Southern Boulevard: Median home price is $227,975
Royal Palm Beach School District
Royal Palm Beach is in the School District of Palm Beach County. There are five public schools in Royal Palm Beach. There are three public elementary schools, one public middle school, and one public high school. There are two charter schools (kindergarten through 8th grade), which are Royal Academy and Renaissance.
Moving to Royal Palm Beach Resource Guide
- Driver’s License and Vehicle Registration: For a driver’s license, state identification card, and/or vehicle registration services contact the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- Electricity, Gas, and Propane Services are provied from Florida Public Utilities.
- Water and Sewer Services are provided by Palm Beach County Water Utilities. The easiest way to open a new account is to give them a call. Alternatively, you can download an application form and go in person to the customer service office in Boynton Beach, Florida located at 9045 Jog Road.
- Garbage Services pickup is done by Royal Palm Beach village. Download the garbage pickup map to learn the days for pickup at your address.
- Telephone & Internet Services can be compared online.
- Royal Palm Beach Municipal Government: The Royal Palm Beach Village Government manages the public services for the community. The village offices are located at 1050 Royal Palm Beach Blvd. The Royal Palm Beach Parks and Recreation Department manages the public parks, a cultural center, a recreation center, and provides many programs and activities for youth and adults as well as special senior activities.
Royal Palm Beach Housing
Living in Royal Palm Beach is very pleasant. It is a nice small community with beautiful neighborhoods. The median home price in Royal Palm Beach is $210,000 (May 2019). This is 26% higher than the median price in other cities in Florida. The median rent for a home is $1,490, which is 44% higher than the median rent in other cities in Florida.
Owner-occupied homes make up almost 77%%, which is over 19% higher than in other parts of Florida. Renters may have a difficult time finding a rental property because only 13% of homes are for rent.
The cost of living in Royal Palm Beach is 11% more than in other cities in Florida and 10% higher than the national average. Things that cost more in Royal Palm Beach are housing (31% more), transportation (13% more), and groceries (4% more). Healthcare cost is 2% less than in other cities in Florida and 4% less than the national average. Families, young professionals, and retirees all find living in Royal Palm Beach a great place to be.