5x10 - Unit
10x10 - Unit
10x10 - Unit
Storage Rentals of America – Berea
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your deal for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
About Our Location
Berea, KY Storage Units
Located just off Interstate 75, on the same street as the Advanced Animal Care Berea Hospital and northwest of the Berea College, our facility offers an all-in-one storage solution. So whether you’re seeking storage for your home, business, relocation, personal needs, military deployment or college move, our storage experts are available by phone 7 days a week to help with any questions you have.
- Moving Supplies Available
- Locks Available for Purchase
- Ground Floor Units
- Drive Up Units
- Indoor Units
- Climate-Controlled Units
- Moving Truck Rentals
- Electronic Gate Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Semi-Truck Accessible
- Fully Fenced Facility
- Video Surveillance
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Tenant Insurance Available
- No Deposit Required
- Deliveries Accepted
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in Berea, KY?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in Berea, KY.
- Need some extra space or maybe you’re downsizing to a smaller home.
- Are you getting married soon? Figure out which furniture and items will look best in your new home.
- Run a business? Self storage is a great place to store equipment, merchandise, or files.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a great cost effective solution.
How Do I Prepare My Vehicle for Storage?
While we recommend that you check your manufacturer’s instructions we put together some quick vehicle preparation guides. We want to make sure your vehicle runs as smooth as it did when you first put it into storage.
- Car Storage
- RV Storage
- Boat & Trailer Storage
- Motorcycle Storage
- ATV Storage
- Jet Ski Storage
- Snowmobile Storage
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
While you do not need to call ahead, we recommend calling so we can better assist your unique storage situation when you arrive. Our team is eager to help!
Can I Rent a Storage Unit in Person or on the Telephone?
In person, over the phone, or online! We want to make renting a storage unit as easy as possible.
Does Storage Rentals of America Provide Locks?
You can purchase a brand new lock at any of our storage facilities. No one else will have a key except you so you can have peace of mind that your storage unit is secure.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
As long as you like! We offer month to month leases with no long-term commitments to make the rental process as easy as possible.
What is the Difference Between Climate Controlled Units and Drive Up Storage Units?
Climate controlled units are kept between 55 and 85 degrees to protect your valuables against harsh temperatures. Many drive up units allow you to drive your car up to your storage unit for easy loading and unloading.
What are the Benefits of Climate Controlled Storage Units?
Climate controlled units are great for protecting items of great monetary or sentimental value as they are kept between 55 and 85 degrees. In addition to this, less dust and dirt that get into interior units.
About Berea, Kentucky
If you’re looking for an artsy, picturesque Kentucky town that’s close to the conveniences of the big city, then Berea KY is worth looking into. Also known as the Folk Arts and Crafts Capital of Kentucky, Berea has a rich cultural history that is just right for everyone. Read further to see why it’s the ideal Kentucky spot.
What to do in Berea
There’s always something fun to do in Berea! Check out the town’s diverse local artwork and crafts at the Kentucky Artisan Center. Berea is rich in other art forms too and is home to several live theaters. Are you a nature lover? There’s plenty to see and do outside of town. The Pinnacles and Indian Fort Mountain Trails at The Pinnacles are popular Appalachian attractions.
Working in Berea
Being part of the Lexington-Fayetteville metropolitan area, Berea is an active manufacturing city with particular emphasis on auto parts and steel production. Hitatchi, Kentucky Steel Center, and Pittsburgh Glass Works are major employers. Industries are also thriving in the retail and educational sectors, including Walmart and Berea College. Berea is renowned the world over for supporting traditional Appalachian arts and crafts. Many local artisans sell their wares inside the Kentucky Artisan Center and The Old Town and College Square areas.
Employment opportunities are abundant outside Berea, as the cities Lexington and Richmond are less than an hour’s drive commute further north.
Berea’s not the only place outside of Lexington that provides top notch Kentucky living. Check out these areas too:
- Mount Vernon: This small town is great for young professionals who are looking to buy a home or are attending college. It’s south of Berea, but still a very feasible commute to Lexington.
- Richmond: Do you like golf and living the high brow life? You’ll definitely want to check out the Arlington neighborhood in Richmond. This beautiful place showcases the best of Kentucky’s Southern graces. The University Club at Arlington is an ideal place to socialize. It even has a pool, golf course and tennis court!
- Ravenna: If you’ve ever dreamed of having a log cabin retreat, then Ravenna is for you. This quiet village is truly away from it all in the Appalachian Mountains. A great place to recharge for artists, writers, and lovers of the Appalachian folk experience!
- Irvine: Ravenna’s more populated “Twin City” provides a wonderful experience for outdoor enthusiasts. Local legend says it’s where Daniel Boone first laid eyes on the beautiful Bluegrass country. One look, and you’ll see why he loved it too!
- Danville: A small city west of Berea that has very good crime safety ratings and a low cost of living. Known as the City of Firsts, Danville’s rich history and low unemployment rate makes it a good place to settle down for families.
Berea School District
Brief run down on the public schools or colleges in the city / area. Shannon Johnson Elementary School, Silver Creek Elementary School, Foley Middle School, Madison Southern High School.
Berea prides itself in secondary education unlike anywhere else in the United States: Berea College. This unique school strives to provide free tuition for every qualifying applicant. Its history stems from the locals’ strong desire to provide educational opportunities to bright students with limited financial resources. Students work their way through school to help pay for tuition, books, supplies, and room and board. Most students who graduate have little to no debt. Many majors are available.
But that’s not the only educational school near Berea. Eastern Kentucky University is in Richmond, and many more colleges are in Lexington – up to 18 total! These schools are highly reputed and an excellent start for residents seeking sound business careers.
Moving to Berea Resource Guide
If you’re planning to move to Berea, contact the Berea Chamber of Commerce and the City of Berea for more information. The main facility for the town’s water, electricity, and other resources is Berea Municipal Utilities.
Many homes in Berea have beautiful country style construction. Their single family designs reflect quality Kentucky Appalachian life, from farm houses to ranch homes to cottages made from wood, stone and brick. The cost of living at the time of this article is 11% less than the national average and the same as the rest of Kentucky. The prices for buying a home in Berea are a little higher than other Kentucky towns, but with the median home value resting at $131,600 you’re still getting a good deal for the dollar.
Berea Storage Unit Testimonials
Submit your review
Ms. Linda is the best. She is always helpful and polite. The property is clean and easily accessible. I feel the items I have in my storage unit are safe and I have no fear of damage, or theft.
Linda is an awesome person to deal with.
Linda was very nice and willing to help on short notice. Thank You!
Linda called me after making online reservations. She is the best! Everything was handled great.
Linda was very helpful and nice.