Finding Available Units...
Storage Rentals of America Avon, OH
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your deal for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
About Our Location
Avon, OH Storage Units
Check our our brand new climate controlled storage units
Storage Rentals of America is easily accessible off of Avon Belden Road and near Sheffield Lake. Our facility offers clean, bright, and affordable storage units. We have video surveillance, are well-lit, and fully fenced so you can rest assurred your belongings are safe. With our courteous and knowledgeable on-site manager will help you find the perfect storage unit at an affordable price.
Whether you’re seeking storage for your home, business, military deployment or college, we have a storage unit for your unique needs! Give our customer service team a call. Available by phone 7 days a week to help with any questions you have. We can help you find storage no matter your needs. All of our storage locations have plenty of storage options, from mini storage units that are 5×5 to larger 10×30 storage units. Stop on by see the Storage Rentals of America Difference.
- Climate Controlled Storage Units
- Drive Up Storage Units
- Ground Floor Storage Units
- Moving Boxes & Supplies for Sale
- Locks Available for Purchase
- RV, Auto, and Boat Storage
- Electronic Gate Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Video Surveillance
- Well Lit Facility
- Fully Fenced Facility
- No Deposit Reservation
- Reserve Online or Over the Phone
- Special Online Only Pricing
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Tenant Insurance Available
- Moving Trucks Available
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in Avon, OH?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in Avon, OH.
- You may need some extra space or maybe you’re downsizing to a smaller home.
- Are you getting married soon? Figure out which furniture and items will look best in your new home.
- Run a business? Self storage is a great place to store equipment, merchandise, or files.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a great cost effective solution.
How Do I Prepare My Vehicle for Storage?
While we recommend that you check your manufacturer’s instructions we put together some quick vehicle preparation guides. We want to make sure your vehicle runs as smooth as it did when you first put it into storage.
- Car Storage
- RV Storage
- Boat & Trailer Storage
- Motorcycle Storage
- ATV Storage
- Jet Ski Storage
- Snowmobile Storage
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
While you do not need to call ahead, we recommend calling so we can better assist your unique storage situation when you arrive. Our team is eager to help!
How Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
You can rent your storage unit in person, over the phone, or online! We want to make storage rental as easy as possible.
Does Storage Rentals of America Sell Locks?
You can purchase a brand new lock at any of our storage facilities. No one else will have a key except you so you can have peace of mind that your storage unit is secure.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
As long as you like! We offer month to month leases with no long-term commitments to make the rental process as easy as possible.
Moving and storage go hand in hand. Whether you’re traveling across town or across the country, moving is an exciting and fresh start. While Storage Rentals of America is here to help you with all your storage needs, we also want to help you get familiar with the area. That’s why we put together this resource guide for Avon.
About Avon, Ohio
Avon was initially established as a small farming community in 1814. Today, it has grown and evolve into a city for individuals who want to live in a place that truly “has it all.” While it still boasts the “small-time feel” and quiet neighborhoods, there are quite a few shopping options, small industrial areas, and health care facilities.
Nestled in a convenient location along Interstate 90 and located just 20 minutes from the well-known Cleveland Hopkins International District, amazing dining experiences and museums, orchestras, and even a national sports team, this city is a great place to live. Even better, it’s just 10 minutes away from Lake Erie. If you are looking for an amazing new home in the state of Ohio, then you should consider Avon.
What to do in Avon
When it comes to finding amazing things to do in Avon, Ohio, you won’t be disappointed with the plethora of options available. Some of the most popular include:
- The Foundry: This is the premier Community Rowing & Sailing Center established to help empower youth.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Lake Erie Nature and Science Center: This is a great location to visit for people of all ages and includes a planetarium experience.
- Crocker Park: Unique outdoor mall shopping area.
- Miller Nature Preserve and Conservatory
These are just a few of the options when it comes to things to do in Avon, Ohio.
Working in Avon
The economy in Avon, Ohio employs over 11,000 people. Some industries in this community include manufacturing, management of companies and enterprises, and utilities. The largest industries in this community include healthcare and social assistance, manufacturing, and educational services.
If you want to acquire a job in the highest paying industries, then consider a profession in transportation and warehousing, tech services, science, professional, and utility industries.
Are you searching for the best neighborhoods in Avon, Ohio? If so, consider these:
- Avon Reserve: Home to 3,326 residents, this community is made up of 90 percent homeowners. People love this community due to its family-friendly design, beautiful green landscaping, and the fact that it is convenient to nearby city amenities.
- Burr Oak: This neighborhood is home to 683 residents and homeowners make up 72 percent of the population, which means there are plenty of rental options here. Thanks to the gold and welcoming atmosphere, this is a great place to live.
- The Glens: Home to 525 residents, the average age of individuals in this community is 48.
Some other neighborhoods worth mentioning include Waters Edge, Stone Wheel Estates, Westwinds, and Bradley Park.
Avon School District
The mission of Avon City Schools is to offer every student a strong foundation of skills and knowledge. The schools in this community spend around $5,000 per student and there’s a teacher student ratio of 1 to 18. The City Schools in Avon have received an “A” according to the Ohio Department of Education’s state report card. In fact, this is a rating the school system has achieved for several years in a row. The schools are best known for their excellence in educational opportunities, specifically athletic programs, music, and academic endeavors.
The schools in this community include:
- Avon High School for grades 9 to 12
- Avon Middle School for grades 7 and 8
- Avon Heritage North for grades 5 and 6
- Avon Heritage South for grades 3 and 4
- Avon East Elementary for grades 1 and 2
- Avon Village School for kindergarten
There are also several private schools in the area, including St. Ignatius High school (boy’s only); St. Edward’s High School (boy’s only); Elyria Catholic High School; St. Mary School; Holy Trinity School; and Lake Ridge Academy.
Moving to Avon Resource Guide
When moving to Avon, Ohio, there are more than a few things you need to do. You can have your utilities turned on via Avon Utility Department and visit Avon City Hall to find any other information needed for your move. To get your water turned on, visit Avon Lake Regional Water.
Upon moving to this area, it is a good idea to speak with neighbors in the community where you plan to live. After all, they are a great resource regarding what you need to do and where you need to go to get your affairs in order and to get settled in your new home.
In Avon, Ohio, the median property value is approximately $255,600. This is 1.1 times larger than the current national average. Between the years of 2015 and 2016 the median property value grew from $217,700 up to $225,600, which represents an increase of 3.63 percent.
The rate of home ownership in Avon is currently 79.7 percent which is much higher than the national average, as well, which is 63.6 percent.
Individuals who live in this community, on average, spend 24.8 minutes commuting, and they commute via their car. The number of people who own cars in this city is very close to the national average, with the average household having two vehicles.