Finding Available Units...
Storage Rentals of America Brecksville, OH
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your deal for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
About Our Location
Brecksville, OH Storage Units
Storage Rentals of America in Brecksville, OH offers secure indoor and outdoor storage units. Our temperature-controlled units feature both cooling and heating – so your stuff can handle the fluctuating Ohio weather. We strive to offer the finest in customer service, with a professional management staff that is glad to assist you in any of your storing needs. Our facility features a high-quality digital surveillance system that works to keep your items secure.
From moving supplies to moving trucks, you’ll find it all at our place. For our commercial clients, make sure to ask about our commercial space available. For all of our tenants, check out our simple online bill payment system. No matter who you are, you’ll get convenient month-to-month leases, a wide range of security features, and the ability to reclaim your space.
Our customer service team can help you find storage no matter your needs. All of our storage locations have plenty of storage options, from mini storage units that are 5×5 to larger 10×30 storage units.
- Climate Controlled Storage Units
- Heated Storage Units
- Drive Up Storage Units
- Ground Floor Units
- Moving Boxes for Sale
- Locks Available for Purchase
- Electronic Gate Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Video Surveillance
- Well Lit Facility
- Fully Fenced Facility
- No Deposit Reservation
- Reserve Online or Over the Phone
- Special Online Only Pricing
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Tenant Insurance Available
- Moving Trucks Available
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in Brecksville, OH?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in Brecksville, OH.
- Are you planning on downsizing or maybe you need some extra space in your home.
- Getting Married? Couples use storage units to find out which furniture will look best in your new home.
- Run a business? Self storage is a great place to store equipment or business files.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a great cost effective solution.
How Do I Prepare My Recreational Vehicle for Storage?
While we recommend that you check your manufacturer’s instructions we put together some quick vehicle preparation guides. We want to make sure your vehicle runs as smooth as it did when you first put it into storage.
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
While you do not need to call ahead, we recommend calling so we can better assist your unique storage situation when you arrive. Our team is eager to help!
Can I Rent A Storage Unit in Person or on the Telephone?
In person, over the phone, or online! We want to make renting a storage unit as easy as possible.
What is the Difference Between Climate Controlled Units and Drive Up Storage Unit?
Climate controlled units are kept between 55 and 85 degrees depending on the time of year to protect your valuables against harsh temperatures. Many drive up units allow you to drive your car up to your storage unit for easy loading and unloading.
What are the Benefits of Climate Controlled Storage Units?
Climate controlled units are great for protecting items of great monetary or sentimental value. Our units are kept above 55 degrees during the cooler months and below 85 degrees during warmer months.
Does Storage Rentals of America Sell Locks?
You can purchase a brand new lock at any of our storage facilities. No one else will have a key except you so you can have peace of mind that your storage unit is secure.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
We offer month to month leases with no long-term commitments to make storage rentals as easy as possible.
Moving and storage go hand in hand. Whether you’re traveling across town or across the country, moving is an exciting and fresh start. While Storage Rentals of America is here to help you with all your storage needs, we also want to help you get familiar with the area. That’s why we put together this resource guide for Brecksville.
About Brecksville, Ohio
Originally founded in 1811, Brecksville was a community of the Western Preserve. The land was initially surveyed to ensure it was inhabitable and to prepare it for settlement. At this time, just six families moved to this community, and shortly thereafter, more people moved in. Today, this Cleveland suburb is home to 13,516 residents and offers many things to do and an amazing place to live.
If you are planning to move to this ethnically diverse community, then learning more about it can help you feel confident in your choice. Also, when you are informed, you will find it is easier to settle in to your new home.
What to Do in Brecksville
As you move into your new community, it’s important to know what type of things are nearby. After all, having things to do will help ensure you enjoy your new city and get to know your neighbors.
Some great places to visit include:
- Brecksville Library: Here you can explore several floors of amazing books and the amazing architecture.
- Metro parks: These are beautiful and relaxing any time of year.
- Sleepy Hollow Golf Course: Spend some time golfing at this picturesque golf course.
- Restaurants: There are countless amazing restaurants in Brecksville, including Austin’s, which offers a fine dining experience, or if you want something more casual, try the corned beef sandwich at Simons. Additional options to try include Panera for a fast lunch, Creekside for the atmosphere, Sakura for Asian favorites, and The Courtyard for delicious and casual cuisine.
- Town Square Gazebo: This is the perfect location for a social media post in your new community.
- The Honey Hut: Take your kids out for ice cream here.
As you can see, there are more than a few things to do and see in this city, and each of these destinations offers something the entire family will love.
Working in Brecksville
Currently, Brecksville, Ohio’s economy provides employment for 6,751 individuals. Some specialized industries for this community include real estate rental and leasing, finance and insurance, and management of companies and enterprises.
The largest industries in Brecksville include educational services, manufacturing, and healthcare and social assistance. If you want a position in one of the highest paying careers, then choose a job in healthcare and social assistance, tech services, the scientific field, professional services, or finance and insurance.
There are four main neighborhoods in the Brecksville community. These include:
- City Center: This is a rural neighborhood that is mainly made up of medium and large sized single-family homes, as well as apartment complexes and high-rise apartments. Most of the homes in this area are owner occupied. The majority of the homes were built between the years 1970 and 1999, while several others were built between 1940 and 1969. The vacancy rate in this community is 7.1 percent.
- Summit Cir/Old Royalton Rd: This is a unique neighborhood and considered retiree-friendly. If you plan to retire in the state of Ohio, you could consider this neighborhood. It is also extremely diverse, as 7.4 percent of residents have a Hungarian ancestry, while 3 percent are of Austrian descent.
- Chippewa Rd/Riverview Rd: A suburban neighborhood, this area has a 6 percent vacancy rate due to its popularity. You will find mostly medium and large sized single-family homes, along with high rise apartments and apartment complexes.
- Oakes Rd/Highland Dr: Another suburban neighborhood, this community is older, but not too old, providing you with a wide array of living options. You will find single family homes here, as well as apartments and high-rise buildings.
Brecksville School District
While many individuals in Brecksville were not raised in this community, approximately 96.3 percent of them have their high school diploma, or higher. Approximately 52.1 percent have received their college degree.
It’s important to understand the schools in the area where you are planning to move, especially if you have children or plan to have children in the near future. The public schools in Brecksville include:
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights: This is a pre-K to 12th grade school.
- Cuyahoga Valley Career Center: This educational facility is open to students in grades 9 through 12.
- Chippewa Elementary School: For grades kindergarten through third grade.
- Central Elementary School: For those in grades third to fifth grade.
- Hilton Elementary School: This school is open to those in pre-K through third grade.
There is also one private school in Brecksville. This is South Suburban Montessori, which is open to students in grades pre-K to 8th grade. There is also one college in Brecksville, Stautzenberger College, which is a two-year facility.
Moving to Brecksville Resource Guide
If you are moving to the area, there is a lot that has to be handled. Brecksville City Hall is a great place to start. You will find a wide array of resources to help you get settled in. Here you will find information on how to contact the necessary departments for trash service, recreation, police services, human services, fire assistance, and building departments.
Brecksville is a thriving community. The median property value here is $256,000, which is considered 1.25 times more than the national average, which is $205,000. Between the years of 2015 and 2016, property values increased 2.44 percent from $249,900 to $256,000.
In this community, the rate of homeownership is 84.5 percent. This is also higher than the national average, which is 63.6 percent. Most people living in this community have an average commute time of just 22 minutes, and the majority of individuals will drive their own vehicle to work each day. When it comes to vehicle ownership in this community, it is approximately the same as the current national average, with two vehicles owned by each household.