10x10 - Unit
10x15 - Unit
10x20 - Unit
10x20 - Unit
$1 First Month
Storage Rentals of America – Greer
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your deal for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
About Our Location
Greer, SC Storage Units
Storage Rentals of America- Greer #38 is ideally located on Highway 101 in Greer, South Carolina. Our facility is situated between McElhaney Road and Plantation Road, right next to Blue Ridge Presbyterian Church. Whether you’re seeking storage for your home, business, relocation, personal needs, military deployment or college move, our storage experts are available by phone 7 days a week to help with any questions you have.
Our customer service team can help you find storage no matter your needs. All of our storage locations have plenty of storage options, from mini storage units that are 5×5 to larger 10×30 storage units.
- Climate-Controlled Storage Units
- Indoor Storage Units
- Ground Floor Units
- Drive Up Storage Units
- Moving Supplies Available
- Locks Available for Purchase
- Dollies and Carts Available
- Moving Truck Rentals
- Electronic Gate Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Well Lit Facility
- Fully Fenced Facility
- Video Surveillance
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Tenant Insurance Available
- No Deposit Required
- Deliveries Accepted
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in Greer, SC?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in Greer, SC.
- Need some extra space or maybe you’re downsizing to a smaller home.
- Are you getting married soon? Figure out which furniture and items will look best in your new home.
- Run a business? Self storage is a great place to store equipment, merchandise, or files.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a great cost effective solution.
How Do I Prepare My Recreational Vehicle for Storage?
While we recommend that you check your manufacturer’s instructions we put together some quick vehicle preparation guides. We want to make sure your vehicle runs as smooth as it did when you first put it into storage.
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
While you do not need to call ahead, we recommend calling so we can better assist your unique storage situation when you arrive. Our team is eager to help!
Can I Rent a Storage Unit in Person or on the Telephone?
In person, over the phone, or online! We want to make renting a storage unit as easy as possible.
Does Storage Rentals of America Provide Locks?
You can purchase a brand new lock at any of our storage facilities. No one else will have a key except you so you can have peace of mind that your storage unit is secure.
Does your Storage Facility Have Handcarts or Dollies that I Can Use?
Many of our locations have handcarts or dollies. Call us to confirm availability.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
As long as you like! We offer month to month leases with no long-term commitments to make the rental process as easy as possible.
What is the Difference Between Climate Controlled Units and Drive Up Storage Units?
Climate controlled units are kept between 55 and 85 degrees to protect your valuables against harsh temperatures. Many drive up units allow you to drive your car up to your storage unit for easy loading and unloading.
What are the Benefits of Climate Controlled Storage Units?
Climate controlled units are great for protecting items of great monetary or sentimental value as they are kept between 55 and 85 degrees. In addition to this, less dust and dirt that get into interior units.
Moving and storage go hand in hand. Whether you’re traveling across town or across the country, moving is an exciting and fresh start. While Storage Rentals of America is here to help you with all your storage needs, we also want to help you get familiar with the area. That’s why we put together this resource guide for Greer.
About Greer, South Carolina.
The city of Greer is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It offers picturesque scenery along with 12 blocks of entertainment, dining, and retail stores. During the summer months, and on Friday evenings, residents and visitors can unwind at the concert series, which is called Tunes on the Trade.
The city is also the home to the only BMW manufacturing facility in all the United States. While in the area, take a tour of the plant to get a first-hand look at how these amazing driving machines are created. It’s also fun to visit the Zentrum museum where you can have the ultimate experience of driving a BMW, even if you can’t afford to own one.
What to Do in Greer
If you love to enjoy remaining active, then go out to one of the parks in the city. Here you can enjoy playing tennis, disc golf, or meander along one of the many walking trails. You can also join a sports league that’s operated by the City of Greer Parks and Recreation Department where there are leagues for both adults and children.
If you prefer to relax a bit, you can attend the Tunes on Trade concert series mentioned above. Another favorite for many families is the Moonlight Movies series, where you can enjoy recent blockbusters that are projected on an inflatable movie screen in the City Park Amphitheater. There are also several festivals in the area including, Freedom Blast or Greer Station at Family Fest and Oktoberfest.
Working in Greer
The median household income in this area is $44,445. Approximately 96.6 percent of residents are employed and only 3.4 percent are unemployed. The top industries employing people in this community include:
- Social Assistance, Health Care and Educational Services at 21.2 percent
- Manufacturing at 16.6 percent
- Retail Trade at 12.2 percent
- Scientific, Professional, Management and Administrative and waste at 9.6 percent
- Construction at 9.1 percent
There is a wide array of Greer, South Carolina neighborhoods. These include entry-level subdivisions, along with golf communities, upscale home subdivisions, lake communities, and gated communities. Some top neighborhoods in the area include:
- Abington Park
- Beaver Crossing
- Hammett Farms
- Silver Ridge Farms
- Rock Harbour
There are 12 schools in the Greer, South Carolina school district. In this community, over 84.5 percent of residents have earned their high school diplomas or a higher level of education. Approximately 30.6 percent of residents have graduated from college.
Moving to Greer Resource Guide
- Driver’s License and Auto Registration To get your driver’s license in Greer, visit the SC DMV website or contact the office via phone at (864) 801-9375.
- Electricity and Natural Gas You can find information about electrical services and natural gas by visiting the Greer CPW website.
- Water and Sewer Service To have your water service connected or to learn about available sewer services, it’s a good idea to visit the Greer Development Corporation.
- Waste Collection and Recycling Service To arrange trash and recycling pickup visit the City of Greer website or contact them at (864) 877-0505.
- Telephone For telephone service visit the WireFly website.
- Television/Internet For internet and television service, you can visit the Broad Band Now website to browse the companies providing services in the area.
- Greer City and County Government You can find the city and county government offices by visiting the City of Greer website.
- County Parks and Recreation The parks and recreation department can be found by contacting the Public Services department.
If you are considering moving to Greer South Carolina, you may wonder if you can afford the housing. Some information to help you determine if this is possible is found here. The median home price in the city of Greer is approximately $143,800 and the median rent cost for a single bedroom apartment is $764. In Greer, the median salary is $44,455 and based on how your salary compares to this, you should be able to determine which of the available housing options – buying or renting – is right for you.
The best way to get started for your move to Greer is to contact a real estate agent who can help you find the right property in this new city. Using the information above should also help you pinpoint one or more neighborhoods that appeal to your lifestyle.
Greer Storage Unit Testimonials
Submit your review
Great location! And great customer service.
Yolanda went above and beyond to help me out with my rental. She is extremely knowledgeable with policies and procedures as well customer service. This was one of the best if not the best uhaul experience I have ever had. Thank you storage renters of america!
Steven the store manager went above and beyond to help us out thank you Steven.
I would definitely contact SROA if I need a storage unit again.Very nice staff, reasonably priced and convenient location.
The staff at this office is great. Steven and Cody are very friendly. They showed me around the facility and were easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any one who needs a place to store anything.