Finding Available Units...
Storage Rentals of America Simpsonville, SC – NE Main St.
Reserve Now for Free! No Credit Card or Deposit Required.
Lock in your deal for 7 days with a no commitment reservation!
About Our Location
Simpsonville, SC Storage Units
Storage Rentals of America offers great storage options at low prices. Our location is in proximity to I-385 and I-185, making us convenient to any resident or business in Simpsonville, Mauldin, Conestee, or Fountain Inn area. We’d love to provide the storage solution you’re looking for! Our call center is available 7 days a week to answer all your questions. We are here to walk you through the rental process and can even move you into your storage unit over the phone. All with month to month leases. Our goal is to provide you with an hassle free storage experience.
Moving soon? You can also purchase moving and packing supplies like boxes, tape, and locks making us your one stop shop for storage and moving. Come see the Storage Rentals of America difference.
Looking for other storage options? Try our nearby annex location at 2926 Grandview Drive, Simpsonville, SC. 29680. There are no offices at our annex properties so we ask all customers to come to this location at 1108 NE Main St in Simpsonville.
- Climate-Controlled Storage Units
- Drive Up Storage Units
- Indoor Storage Units
- Ground Floor Units
- Moving Boxes for Sale
- Locks Available for Purchase
- Moving Truck Rental
- Dollies and Carts Available
- Electronic Gate Access
- Parital Semi-Truck Access
- Well Lit Facility
- Video Surveillance
- Pay Online (Auto Pay Available)
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Tenant Insurance Available
- No Deposit Required
- RV, Auto, and Boat Storage
Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Why Would I Need Self-Storage in Simpsonville, SC?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need self-storage in Simpsonville, SC.
- Need some extra space in your home or maybe you’re downsizing.
- Are you getting married soon? Figure out which furniture and items will look best in your new home.
- Run a business? Self storage is a great place to store inventory, files, or equipment.
- Looking for a long term storage solution for your company? Self-storage is a cost effective solution.
How Do I Prepare My Recreational Vehicle for Storage?
While we recommend that you check your manufacturer’s instructions we put together some quick vehicle preparation guides. We want to make sure your vehicle runs as smooth as it did when you first put it into storage.
Do I Need to Call Ahead to Tour Storage Units?
While you do not need to call ahead, we recommend calling so we can better assist you when you arrive. Our team is eager to help!
Can I Rent a Storage Unit in Person or on the Telephone?
Rent your storage unit in person, over the phone, or online! We want to make renting your unit as simple as possible.
Does Storage Rentals of America Provide Locks?
You can purchase a brand new lock at any of our locations. No one else will have a key except you so you can have peace of mind that your unit is secure.
Does your Storage Facility Have Handcarts or Dollies that I Can Use?
Many of our locations have handcarts to better assist you. Call us to confirm availability.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit?
As long as you like! We offer month to month leases with no long-term commitments. We want to make the rental process a pain-free process.
Can I Buy Boxes and Other Moving & Packing Supplies?
Many of our offices have moving and packing supplies available for purchase. Call us to confirm availability.
What is the Difference Between Climate Controlled Units and Drive Up Storage Units?
Climate controlled units are kept between 55 and 85 degrees to protect your valuables against harsh summer heat and cold winters. With many drive up units, you can drive your car up to your storage unit for easy loading and unloading.
What are the Benefits of Climate Controlled Storage Units?
Climate controlled units are great for protecting your belongings that have great sentimental or monetary value. These units are kept between 55 and 85 degrees.
Moving and storage go hand in hand. Whether you’re traveling across town or across the country, moving is an exciting and fresh start. While Storage Rentals of America is here to help you with all your storage needs, we also want to help you get familiar with the area. That’s why we put together this resource guide for Simpsonville.
About Simpsonville, South Carolina
Charming and full of character, Simpsonville is a growing suburban town that is part of South Carolina’s Greenville-Mauldin-Easley metropolitan area. Its useful location has proved it to be strategic throughout its history. Since its inception in the 1820’s, Simpsonville was a key stagecoach stopping point, and after the Civil War Reconstruction, a railroad system was in place. Today, Simpsonville has a thriving population of just above 20,000 and is connected to the larger city of Greenville in distance, economy and culture, making it an ideal choice for those relocating to the Palmetto State.
What to do in Simpsonville, SC
Simpsonville boasts the classic South Carolina Southern climate and experiences warm temperatures for most of the year. Winters are short with cooler 50 degree temperatures that typically last two to three months. As such, the mild climate is ideal for outdoor trips outside of town. Several places in South Carolina such as Francis Marion National Forest, Lake Wylie, and Fort Sumter are excellent weekend trip destinations from Simpsonville.
Inside town, Simpsonville is very dedicated to fostering the arts and is home of the Simpsonville Arts Foundation, which hosts many artistic community events. The Heritage Park Amphitheater attracts many award winning musicians including famous names like Counting Crows, Willie Nelson, and Weird Al Yankovic. Several sites in Simpsonville are listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and the Simpsonville Clock Tower is a notable local landmark. A short drive north provides residents with even more amenities in Greenville with ample shopping, dining, and activity options.
Working in Simpsonville, SC
Simpsonville sustains a strong economy with a consistent high employment rate of 96.6%. The median household income is $56,000 on average. The largest percentages of residents typically work in the manufacturing, retail, and healthcare industries. Its relatively high altitude of over 1,000 feet above sea level near the Appalachian Mountains make it an ideal hub for medical facilities in the state. Its connection to Greenville’s metro area is also a prominent workforce influence, as the Greenville-Mauldin-Easley area contains the largest population density in South Carolina. The average commute time for many Simpsonville communities to Greenville is under 22 minutes.
Simpsonville, SC Neighborhoods
Many popular neighborhoods in Simpsonville are wonderful choices for new residents and are similar in location and features. Some of them include but aren’t limited to these below.
- Cottages at Harrison Bridge – This newer Simpsonville community is an excellent choice for working families. It contains a peaceful country feel and is close to city conveniences at the same time. The community pool, playground and walking trails also provide a nice touch, and different floor plans are available with well-constructed homes. Prices for these comes are on the average and upward, but those who can afford these homes will make a well worth investment.
- Ravenwood – A neighborhood that’s even newer than Cottages, many homes in Ravenwood have spacious yards, beautiful porches and attractive price tags for families. It too provides a community pool, clubhouse and attractive commute, but also focuses more on the features of the interior home with hardwood floors and granite countertops.
- Neely Farm Subdivision – Cookie cutter houses not your thing? Check out Neely Farm. Tall trees and unique home designs grace this beautiful large community. And while it may seem to be a simple farm style neighborhood, don’t let looks deceive you. Plenty of activities are to be found here, including music and swim clubs, a tennis league, and even a scout troop. Who knew?
- Kingsbridge Subdivision – This premier gated community of gorgeous European style homes is the Taj Mahal of Simpsonville. Not only does it have meticulous landscaping, a luxurious clubhouse, and 18 acres of walking space, its location is prime access to downtown Greenville. The best of the best does come with a price. Many homes in the community are valued up to the millions, but if it’s in your price range is nothing short of remarkable.
- Coachman Plantation – If the style and space of the ranch is your thing, this community is a must see. While a little further than the other neighborhoods, the newer Coachman Plantation offer true peace and quiet that is just right for retirees and folks who simply want to get away from the hustle and bustle. The ranch style homes also provide a taste of Texas right here in South Carolina, and yet provides amenities that are just right with a community pool, playground and more. Shopping at Greenville and Five Forks is also a short drive away.
Simpsonville, SC School District
Simpsonville, SC is one of the most educated cities in the state. More than 91% of its residents have graduated high school and 30% have graduated with a college degree. A number of public school options are available in the city, though five private schools are also available for those who choose this option.
Post-secondary education does not abide in Simpsonville, but college choices abound in the metro area that are close to home. North Greenville University and Bob Jones University are popular choices, while Greenville Technical College is ideal for students who desire more affordable options. Campus extensions of Culinard – The Culinary Institute of Virginia College and University of South Carolina’s USC Upstate Greenville provide full experiences of these schools at convenient locations. Clemson University, a highly reputed school with consistent rankings in the U.S. News and World Report’s Top 25 list, is also in nearby Clemson. And Furman University, considered by many as the “Ivy Leage of the South,” is an excellent private school choice in the Greenville area.
Moving to Simpsonville, SC Resource Guide
For detailed information about local tax rates, utilities, and Chamber of Commerce opportunities in Simpsonville, SC, individuals can visit the City of Simpsonville’s website for current information.
Simpsonville, SC Housing
With wide price ranges and locations to choose from, new houses are cropping up in growing Simpsonville in anticipation for more economic opportunities in South Carolina’s largest metro area. More neighborhoods have been added since this listing, so be sure to take your time shopping them all out for what you want.
Like a train charging ahead, Simpsonville continues to move forward into its future as a strategic economic location for businesses and individuals alike. Its charming Southern character continues to be a mainstay that creates excellent quality of life for families, retirees, and all who welcome its hospitality and desire to call the little city full of big character home for themselves and future generations after them for decades to come.
Simpsonville Storage Unit Testimonials
Submit your review
Worked with Nelson over the weekend for my move from Florida to Greenville, SC. From the beginning of the process where I called and got a rate to this weekend when I actually moved my items, Nelson was very professional, answered any and all questions I had and made me feel comfortable throughout the entirety of the process. Thank you for the storage opportunity and looking forward to recommending the business to friends and family as we begin our journey in the Greenville area.
Michael was very friendly when I walked. Not being pushy it made my decision an easy one. I would recommend storage rentals of
America to my friends and family.
My dad and I were out looking for a small storage unit to use for several months. I had already called a few places and gotten their rates, but we happened to notice the price online was lower then all the other places I had called so we decided just to stop in and see if they could show us exactly how much room we were looking at, and we were extremely pleased to find out that not only was the cost a bit lower, but these units were all also climate controlled, the security system is extremely assuring that you are leaving your personal belongings in a safe place. Nelson helped us all along the way answering all our questions since we've never gotten a storage unit before. He was extremely polite and went out of his way to make sure we had access to all of our options. While doing the final paper work we got to speak with both Nelson and Michael. All I can say is these guys are great, they were both very considerate, beyond helpful, and just went above and beyond to make us feel like this was the right place for us. Needless to say we didn't second guess our decision at all. Thanks guys for all your help, I will definitely be recommending your company to anyone looking for a place to store their possessions!!
The Manager Michael goes Above and beyond great guy !!!!!!
Had nothing but a great experience. I was moving and had to try and find a storage place. Customer service was wonderful. Amanda Wheeler helped me out with all my questions and concerns I had! I recommend this storage Facility to anyone!